- An overview of the purpose, benefits, and key concepts of service reporting, including common types of service reports, their structure and content.
- Context of Continual Service Improvement (CSI).
- Techniques for collecting and analysing service data, including data collection methods, data analysis tools, and data visualisation techniques.
- Converting data into knowledge.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Critical Success Factors (CSFs)
- How to define and measure performance, and how to use metrics to support decision-making.
- How to write and present service reports, including report structure, formatting, and use of graphics and charts to convey information effectively.
- Overview of tools and technology used in service reporting, including software and tools for data analysis, visualisation, and presentation.
- Overview of data management and change management.
- Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- The importance of OLAs and SLAs and how they relate to KPIs and CSFs.
- How to use service reporting to improve customer satisfaction and ultimately customer retention.
- Ruthless priorities
Students: Sponsored students, being booked a place by their college or university, may be eligible for a full 100% fee waiver.
Bursaries: Students may also be eligible for a travel and accommodation bursary from their sponsor.
Micro-Businesses: A discount of 50% is available to micro-businesses.